Mobile Threat Defense to Protect Your Entire Mobile Fleet
CylancePROTECT integrates with BlackBerry UEM to redefine endpoint protection, using the power of AI to protect your mobile endpoints from zero-day threats.??
- Protects mobile endpoints against malware and phishing attacks
- Scans mobile applications for existing malware
- Provides complete endpoint protection for all devices, including BYOD
- Embedded directly into BlackBerry? Dynamics? apps and managed by BlackBerry UEM
Why Mobile Threat Defense Now?
By 2020, 30% of organizations will have Mobile Threat Defense (MTD) in place, an increase from less than 10% in 2018.1
Every year, 42 million mobile malware attacks take place1 ?
Of greyware apps leak the device’s phone number1
Business and industry apps leaks personally identifiable information1
Why BlackBerry MTD?
CylancePROTECT is built directly into BlackBerry UEM and BlackBerry apps, and does not require end users to install or manage any third-party applications or certificates. It can be set up, managed and configured from the existing BlackBerry UEM console so all your mobile endpoints are protected.?
Unlike traditional endpoint products that would rely on signatures and behaviour analysis to detect threats, CylancePROTECT:
- Uses AI to identify and block known and unknown malware from running on mobile endpoints and from within applications
- Prevents against common and unknown threats without a cloud connection
- Continuously protects mobile endpoints without disrupting users
- Protects users from Phishing attacks and malicious websites